Monday 5 December 2011

My Kitsch Way

Going Towards my Final year of uni! Entering the world of dissertations! My thesis was based on 'Kitsch and 'Queer Concepts' and how they are interpreted within the design world. 

Throughout my project of Kitsch and Queer concepts, I progressively identified my niche style, and it has helped me develop my disciplinary. 
I started of by investigating many artists and also theorists, who identify queer concepts, using their ideologies and inspiration it has gained me the confidence to explore and experiment with the concept of kitsch and also with queer elements.

Here are some samples of my mood board for my photo shoot that i did for my visual representation based on Kitsch, Avant-garde and homoerotic fashion and motifs. 

Mood Board 

No comments:

Post a Comment